|Main » FAQ||[ New question ]|
22.I am a Vietnamese, currently living overseas with a foreign nationality, can I get a Vietnam visa?
You book a tour via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can book directly via paypal
You can leave your message or give your option at email@example.com
1. Who need Vietnam visa?
Only citizens of certain countries can visit Vietnam without an entry visa. All other citizens are required to get an entry visa before departure or a pre-approved entry visa (visa is issued on arrival at Vietnam's International Airports) supplied before arrival in Vietnam. To know more information, please read General information.
2. How many kinds of visa are there? What kind of visa do I need?
There are two ways of classification.
First, in terms of traveling purpose, there are four kinds of Vietnam entry visa: Tourist Visa, Business Visa, Student visa, transit visa.
The other way is to classify upon the method to get the visa, according to which, there are two kinds: 'Visa on Arrival' (get visa at Vietnam Airport) and 'normal Entry Visa' (get visa at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate).
3. How to apply for a visa to Vietnam?
You can either apply yourself by submitting the form to the Vietnamese embassy/consulate in your country or have a local travel agent (your sponsor) do a part or full of its procedure for you. Click http://www.Vietnam-Visa.com/why-us.html for more information
4. How can I get visa on arrival?
To get visa on arrival (for those traveling by air and picking up visa at airport), what you need to do is as follows:
- Getting visa approval letters by clicking here for filling in the form and send to us. After 1 working day (normal service) or 2- 3 working days (normal service) of receiving your final confirmation on payment, we will send you a copy of the pre-approved letter for picking up Vietnam visa at Vietnam airports
- Print the approved letter and 2 photos size 4x6cm with you for picking up visa at the airport
- Stamping fee will be paid directly at the airport. Please click here to see Vietnam visa tariff.
5. What is the "visa approval letter"?
"Visa approval letter" is the letter approved by Vietnam Immigration Department (Vietnam Government), which allows you to enter and exit Vietnam for a given period. With the approval letter, you can get Vietnam visa at Vietnam international airports.
Normally, after 1 working day (urgent service) or 2-3 working days (normal service), you will get the approval letter for Vietnam visa as per you request.
- We will arrange Vietnam visa upon arrival if there's no special request.
- Your visa request will be processed within 2 working days
6. How does the Vietnam visa approval letter look like?
A specimen of a Visa approval letter can be found here .
7. Which payment methods do you accept?
For secure reason, we suggest using the third party for payment:
Option 1: Pay by Credit Card, VISA Card, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diners Club... through http://www.onepay.vn/
Option 2: Pay through
http://www.paypal.com/ using your credit card
Option 3: Pay through http://www.westernunion.com/ (safe and credible)
About the third parties
OnePay : Safer, Easier, Quicker
All popular international cards such as VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diners Club... are easily paid in OnePay - an official online payment provider in Vietnam by Mastercard International Organization. One Pay Company successfully combined with Vietnam Commercial Bank (Vietcombank), and International Mastercard Organization to implement OnePay - online payment solution. . It is used to send and receive money by customers worldwide. After submitting your payment, customers will be received the transaction’s result after only 2 to 5 seconds. Paypal
The https://www.paypal.com/ is one among the most reliable International Money-Transfer Networks. It is used to send and receive money by customers worldwide. "Safer, Easier, Quicker, and no refunded” online money sending is what customers find at PayPal. Western Union : Quick and famous
Settle the Payment by use: Http://www.westernunion.com/info/selectCountry.asp (You can use cash, credit card, your bank account or cheques - the service fees at your side).
8. What are the NOTEs in terms of payment that I SHOULD remember?
- Call your bank before attempting a transaction to make sure it isn't blocked
- Western Union fee: The Western Union will charge you a sending fee (For example, the fee for sending $36US to Vietnam is 12.00 GBP)
9. What if my passport expired?
To apply for a visa to Vietnam, your passport must be valid for at least 6 months. Therefore, please extend your passport before applying for a visa.
10. What information is needed for processing my visa?
1. Your full name (exactly as in your passport)
2. Date of birth (DOB)
4. Passport Number
5. Proposed arrival date
11. Can I use this approval letter for entering Vietnam by land?
No, this type of visa is applicable to air travel only. Three international airports in Vietnam that you can get your stamp with this approval letter are: Noi Bai International Airport (Hanoi), Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City) and Danang Airport.
12. Where can I get Vietnam visa?
Getting visa to Vietnam is quite simple and easy now, that is picking up Vietnam visa at Vietnam airport. This is a simpler and easier way than the other, but not many people have heard of it. You can ask any travel agent in Vietnam or refer to us by clicking Send visa form then we will arrange your pre-approved letter (Vietnam visa on arrival) for you to pick up your Vietnam visa upon arrival.
13. What is the difference between single entry visa and multiple entry visa?
- For single entry visa: You can enter and exit Vietnam 1 time
- For multiple entry visa: You can enter and exit Vietnam more than 1 time. For example: You can apply for this type of visa in case you would like to enter Cambodia, Laos or any other country from Vietnam and then re-enter without having to apply for another single visa.
14. What should I do to get a multiple-entry visa to Vietnam?
The procedure is quite simple: You can easily apply visa for multiple entry in accordance with the registered entry purposes. The status of visa can not be changed to single entry when your visa approval letter is ready or when getting your visa stamped onto your passport
15. How do I check of my Vietnam visa approval letter processing status?
Please click on My application box in your account manager (My account list) to check your Vietnam visa approval letter processing status.
- "Under payment" status: Mean that your application has finished, however your payment has not yet completed.
- "Processing" status: Your visa application is being processed.
- "Finished" status: Your visa application has been processed successfully and the visa approval letter has been finished and uploaded on our site
16. What is service Fee? (Vietnam visa on arrival)
Visa Service fee is the fee paid online to us by you in advance to get your Visa Approval Letter issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department. The prerequisite is that our company guarantees for you at the Immigration Dept., and accordingly, your visa is automatically sent from the Dept. to your arrival airport’s Immigration controlling network. After receiving this approval letter, you bring it to the airport in Vietnam, pay some "Stamping fee" there, and get your visa stamped.
17. What is stamping Fee? (Vietnam visa on arrival)
Visa stamping fee is the fee that must be paid directly by you to the Immigration at your arrival airport. This fee is charged for the Immigration to get your visa itself printed out, glued (or stamped) onto your passport and sealed, after double checking your visa approval letter. The visa is stamped onto your passport only if all the information in your approval letter is exactly as in your passport.
18. Can I get Vietnam visa within same day ?
Rush Visa to Vietnam (for visa on arrival)
If you are in a hurry and you need to get a rush or urgent service to get your Vietnam visa, please follow these steps to get your visa approval letter within several business hours:
FIRST: Send us your accurate information (as per in your passport) by:
- Sending your scanned passport with urgent/rush visa request via email (support@Vietnam-Visa.com)
- Or by Submitting the online application form to us (apply at https://secure.Vietnam-Visa.com/apply.html)
SECOND: Call us for confirmation of rush visa
- By Phone
+ Tel : (+84)4. 379.250.78
+ Fax: (+84)4. 379.250.81
+ Hotline : (+84)946.583.583
- By email
+ Customer Support : support@Vietnam-Visa.com
+ Feedback: feedback@Vietnam-Visa.com
Please kindly confirm with us:
- Your request about rush service
- Your arrival airport in Vietnam
After receiving your rush visa request, we will contact with the Vietnam Immigration Department for your case, and inform you within 30 minutes about exactly when you will get your visa approval letter. You would get it within only 1 working day from this via email.
Note: Rush visa is only applied for Vietnam visa on arrival, and will be stamped at Vietnam int’l airport (Noi Bai-Hanoi, Tan Son Nhat-Ho Chi Minh-Saigon or Danang Airport)
19. What is Vietnam visa on arrival?
Vietnam Visa on arrival is the visa applied for those who travel by air to Vietnam only, and will get their visa stamped onto their passport at the immigration check-in when arriving at the Vietnam International Airport. By submitting the approval letter together with your passport (6 months validity), two 6-month valid photos, and stamping fee, the visa will be stamped onto your passport. And then, you will be ready to pass over the check-in door and enter Vietnam. Normally, this kind is almost selected when:
1)You will travel by air to Vietnam, or
2)There’s no Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in your country, or
3)You will stay more than a month in Vietnam, or
4)You will stay there for a time, then visit other countries around (like Laos, Cambodia, or China), and re-enter Vietnam later on, or simply
5)You would like to avoid all the embassy/consulate chasing-down, hassle, and to save your time.
What's it look like: You can see the image of Vietnam visa approval letter here: http://www.vietnam-visa.com/doc/vietnam_visa_approval_letter_example.jpg
20. I am a Vietnamese, currently living overseas with a foreign nationality, can I get a Vietnam visa?
I am a Vietnamese, currently living overseas with a foreign nationality, can I get a Vietnam visa?
For Vietnamese overseas, we kindly advise as follows:
- First: Vietnamese overseas (Viet kieu) are offered Vietnam visa exemption to enter Vietnam. Please directly contact the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in your area for "visa exemption letter". Please click here for more details http://mienthithucvk.mofa.gov.vn/
- Second: if you would like to save your time, please apply for Vietnam visa at www.Vietnam-Visa.com for special discounted service fee for Vietnamese persons living overseas.
We will automatically arrange visa to Vietnam upon arrival if there's no special request.. For any further information, please feel free to refer to our visa information center (http://www.Vietnam-Visa.com) and/or call us at +84. 4. 379.250.78 or hotline 84.946.583.583
You can also drop an email to support@Vietnam-Visa.com, our Customer Supporters will reply within 2 hours during Vietnamese office hours, and within 24 hours outside of Vietnamese office hours. (Vietnam time: GMT + 7; and Working Hours: from 8.00 am - 5.30 pm).
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Except in situations beyond BTT adventures control, BTT adventures travel will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from the changes caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation and meals.
Except in situations beyond BTT adeventures control, BTT adventure travel shall provide compensatory service for participants and refund the difference in payment for service rendered below standard.
The detailed program and schedule flights are subject to changes by airline without prior notice and in accordance with the weather conditions and daily operation of flights. Consequently, itinerary concerned might be adjusted. If this occurs, BTT Adventures will do all in its power to assist participants in boarding flight or finding alternative arrangements. Note however that it is done as a courtesy to participants and BTT adventures can not be held responsible foe denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred.
To travel around Asia Vietnam highly recommended that participants have own travel insurance.
Deposit to hold the booking
A deposit of 30% of the tour price is required upon confirmation of your booking. The balance of the tour price 70% is payable upon arrival in Indochina & beyond.
We offer 4 ways to make payment:
Via bank transfer (depending on each country from at least US$ 25/bank fee per time). Our sales send you the invoice with bank details after agreement
By credit card (3% for bank fees and 2% for online gateway payment). Our sales send you the email link that you fill your credit card information then pay.
By cash (no fees) on arrival. But 30% inquiry at the time of confirmation by above methods
By paypal via email firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of special train journey and peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which would be advised as and when required).
BTT adventure travel must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges apply as follows:
Before 15 days is not charged. Refund all deposits.
From 15 days to 13 days 15% of all deposits.
From 12 days to 10 days – 25% of all deposits.
From 9 days to 8 days – 50% of all deposits.
After 7 days to departure – 100% of all deposits.
All bank fees must be included in the clients's account.
If you wish to make amendments to your tour arrangements, you must notify bicycleventures in writing.Bicycleventures does not charge you administration fee for amendments. However, you have to pay for any increase in the price of tour services. Any requested amendment to tour arrangement is subject to availability and the agreement in writing of BTT adventures
The prices are subject to amendment should the transporters/hoteliers amend their rates prior to commencement of the tour.
Hotel check in/out
Hotel check out time at 12:00 –check in time is usually 14:00
Extended check in – check out time may be granted subject to availability and agreement by the participating hotels.
In case visas are required,bicycleventures will be delighted to help you organizing the visas. Please note however, that BTT Adventures can not be held responsible for information on visa regulations, or in case visas are not obtained or visas are not accepted by local authorities.
It is the tour member responsibility to ensure that they have valid passport and visas, where necessary.
All listed prices on this website are subject to change without prior notice.